Information box 1
This is an information box. You can add your companys special items
or news here.
Information box 2
To duplicate this information box, place your cursor within the
title area of the box-if you place your cursor within the content
area, only the content will be copied. On the Table menu, go to
Select and then Table. Copy and then paste to the desired location.
|Before you start creating your website
please read this page. These pages will help you get
1) Photoshop 7 files for the complete layout & elements.
2) Flash MX files:
flash_main_01.fla - Main, New page.
flash_main_02.fla Catalog, Product1, Product2, About
flash_main_03.fla - Getting Started, Sitemap
The images contained in this product were purchased
The images and/or photos used in this template are the
copyrighted property of Jupiterimages and are being
used with permission under license. Images may only
be used within this template. Images can not be removed
in any way for other uses. All copyrights remains with
the original licensor.
This template uses the FlashObject (v1.3) Flash detection
and embed script provided by Geoff Stearns at
http://blog.deconcept.com/flashobject/. This script
detects whether or not the user has the Flash player,
and if it does, it loads in the Flash movie for them
to view. If they don't have the Flash player, it displays
your alternate content. The alternate content is what
you see in your web editor (a static image or text).
The FlashObject script also resolves the IE update issue
where embedded Flash movies require an extra click for
interaction; using the script will allow viewers to
interact with the Flash movie directly. The FlashObject
script also allows your web site to have fully validated
Please be aware that the script may be updated occasionally,
and it is your responsibility to visit the FlashObject
site to check for updates and implement them.
Included Page function is used in this template. Once
you modify the area where the Included Page function
is used in the associated file, your changes will automatically
appear on all pages.
1. A copyright at the bottom of each page. -> includes/copyright.htm
2. Icons in each page. -> includes/icons.htm
3. Company Logo -> includes/logo.htm
4. Catalog sub menu -> includes/menu_catalog_sub.htm
5. Global menu on top of each page -> includes/menu_global.htm
6. Main menu in the left of each page -> includes/menu_main.htm
7. Main menu at the bottom of each page -> includes/menu_main_bottom.htm
8. News in the left of each page. -> includes/news.htm
How to make a new web
1. Unzip the downloaded product.
2. Copy the unzipped web folder to your My Webs directory.
3. On the File menu, go to Open Web or Site.
4. Browse to your My Webs directory and find the web
folder you just copied.
5. Select that folder, click open and edit.
Or, you can copy the web folder to the following directories
depending on your FrontPage version and then use it
as a FrontPage web template if you wish.
** FrontPage 2000/2002 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Webs\<folder_name.tem>
** FrontPage 2003 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\FrontPage\Webs\<folder_name.tem>
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2000/ 2002
1. On the File menu, select New, and then click Web
2. In the Web Site list, choose the web for your new
3. Type or select a name for your new web in the Specify
the location of the new web dropdown box.
4. Click Ok to apply the web template to your new web.
5. Open the "index.htm" file and read the instructions.
The new web also includes a detail tutorial on how to
use the web.
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2003
1. On the File menu, Select New.
2. Click "More web site templates" in the right column.
3. Choose the "TestDrive" template. (This may also be
in your "My Templates" folder.)
4. Click OK.